The non-contact thermometer uses infra-red technology to take temperature to an accuracy of within ±0.2°C. 3 modes allow you to measure body,room and surface temperature.
To use the PM4000 non-contact thermometer simply hold the sensor 5~8cm away from the
surface of skin and press the measure button, an accurate reading will be given within a second.
- Body mode and object mode and ambient mode available. One switch to change mode.
- Excellent adaption to ambient temperature. Accurate and reliable even under complicated surrounding.
- One button separately for voice selection, easy operation.
- Automatic recall of last reading.
- Voice available. (only for voice type)
- Large LCD with back-lit.
- Automatic shut off.